PHDermatology is searching for dermatologists and clinical staff who share in our mission of “you’ve never been treated so well.” If patient care is your number one priority, PHDermatology may be the dermatology practice you have been looking to join.
PHDermatology has 12 board certified dermatologists and 6 mid-level providers working together to provide high quality care for our patients every day. With seven offices across Tampa Bay, PHDermatology is a leading group providing a full complement of services including fellowship trained Mohs surgeons, clinical and cosmetic dermatology and full range of skin care services.
We are actively recruiting:
- General Dermatologist: Palm Harbor location
- Flexible general dermatology opportunity working between 3-5 days per week
- Consistent mix of medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology
- Well established, high volume patient base
- Highly desirable community on the west coast just north of Clearwater (America’s number one beach)
- General Dermatologist: Spring Hill location
- Opportunity to work 3-4 days per week with flexible schedule
- Primarily medical dermatology focused
- Brand new facility with experienced support staff
- Short commute from the highly desirable community of Westchase, Florida
- Mohs Surgeon: Brandon and Palm Harbor
- Well established, primarily practice generated patient population
- Works with a team of 3 other fellowship trained Mohs surgeons
- Must be willing to travel between offices
- Experienced clinical support team will travel with individual surgeon
*Compensation varies depending on experience and number of days worked but will include base salary plus production bonuses. Malpractice, CME and additional benefits guaranteed.
Clinical Support Staff openings:
Licensed Practical Nurses: Full or Part time
The ideal LPN candidate is a high achieving team player
Dermatology, scribing and/or eClinicalWorks experience a plus
If you would like more information regarding any of our open opportunities or to submit your cv or resume, please email Karin Moor at firstname.lastname@example.org